Friday, September 14, 2012

Random Mandy.... LUCKY YOU.

I saw this on another blog and it inspired me to use the same format..... Different "things" but same idea......


If you know me at all.......

If you know me at all, you'd know I'm only loud and funny because I'm insecure.

If you know me at all, you'd know I only run because I want to be thin.

If you know me at all, you'd know I only have one sibling and I wish we were closer because I think he's a total rockstar of a guy. It's probably my fault, because I've always been the bossy older sister.

If you know me at all, you'd know I truly believe my husband is HOTTER than Bradley Cooper and almost as hot as George Strait. I kid, I kid.. he's just as hot. :)  

If you know me at all, you'd know I love my kids ALL 3 OF THEM.. and my bonus kid, Cash.

If you know me at all, you'd know I could sit down and eat a bucket of red vines and not think twice about it... but I can walk past a chocolate bar ALL DAY LONG.

If you know me at all, you'd know I love to sing my heart out in the car, as if I'm auditioning for The Voice. Hi Blake. xoxoxo

If you know me at all, you'd know I change my clothes almost 2 times every morning to find the "perfect" outfit, but that I've gotten better about it SINCE losing weight. :) Yay.

If you know me at all, you'd know I hate a dirty house and I'm flipped out until mine is clean. 

If you know me at all, you'd know I love my Grandma Pat so much. She's my constant voice of reason and the most amazing lady... besides my momma, who taught me anything is possible.

If you know me at all, you'd know I hate CANCER.... It's effin' stupid.

If you know me at all, you'd know I love helping others.... and working with the public is "my thang".

If you know me at all, you'd know I really do try to "reason" the jelly beans I eat, the ice cream I want, and the need to have those things.

If you know me at all, you'd know I compare myself and my weight-loss journey to others, even though I shouldn't and I'm pissed that I've allowed myself to stall.

If you know me at all, you'd know my all time favorite store is GOODWILL... So, please continue to donate all your slightly used high-end stuff so I can continue to purchase it FOR CHEAP.

If you know me at all, you'd know my biggest fear is losing my spouse, child, or parent..... and I feel blessed to have everyone safe and happy.

If you know me at all, you'd know....... I love blogging and I LOVE all of you for your constant encouragement and feedback.

If you know me at all, you'd know I'm so damn happy it's FRIDAY. :)



Wasn't that fun??? Don't you feel so happy to know these random-Mandisms.....  Don't lie. It made your day. Do this... try it... it's fun.

Here's to a good day of eating and a better day at work with no headaches!!!!

xoxoxox
M

No comments:

Post a Comment