Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm PRETTY SURE... Dr Phil Wants Me!

I'm seriously BEAT.... but I had a kick a$$ day and that makes me happy AND I'm below my daily calories... AMAZING.

Today was Hunter's 10th Birthday Party. His actual birthday is the 18th, but we wanted to have the party during the weekend so his friends could come. Hunter decided that Brooklyn's Pizza was the place to have it, which is fine by me because I don't have to worry about my house getting messy. Yes, I'm that kind of a mom. Sorry...

I woke up about 6:30 today... it was awesome to sleep a little bit later than the "normal". I was able to start some laundry, make my husband an iced coffee, and frost some birthday cupcakes before my morning run. YUP... you read that right.. I actually got my butt outside and running... It was a LOOOONG one too. 10 miler. YUUPP... 10 MILES. Hey.. when I say YUUPPPP do you feel like you're watching Storage Wars?



I met up with Kerrie, Teresa, and Pam at the High School at 8:00. The weather was pretty nice. Actually a little warmer than I expected. We did an average pace of 11:30 for 10 miles. It was a great low key run. I freaking love those... AND AND AND... I burned 1190 calories... I won't lie to you tho... mile 8-9 was a pisser for me. No "special" reason.. I think I was just tired. However, the run is DONE and I can feel good about it for the rest of the weekend... I don't care what anyone says.... 10 miles is FAR.

These bitches can run! :)


After my run, I came home to see that my SUPER WONDERFUL and always HOT husband had helped finish up the laundry and was at the store. He even brought me home a Diet Pepsi. I know pop is TERRIBLE for you, but for some reason after a long run I always crave a Diet Pepsi on ICE. I don't if it's the carbonation or what, but that's all I want and I hardly ever drink pop. I don't even keep it in the house. Strange, huh? Oh well... aren't you glad I tell you random crap like this???

At 1:00 we had Hunter's Party so we headed off to that .... Talk about a LUCKY and LOVED child. He had a big group of friends AND family there to celebrate with him.. and he was spoiled. I feel so grateful to have so many people who love my kids... it's a blessing!





Also a blessing?? Being done with the party! It wears me out. I'm old and not a fun mom. There I said it... Dr. Phil is asking me to co-author his next parenting book.. It's called "Stop Asking Me Where Your Shit is...I Don't Wear It.....What Good Parents Really Think."  At least that's what MY parenting style is.... "Ummm, no son.. You can't have a box of Twinkies before bed. What? Why you ask? Because I don't want you to puke or shit yourself, son. DUH!"  or how about "No I don't think I'm going to buy you another pair of Miss Me Jeans. What? Why you ask?? Because I can't afford to cover your ass in $120.00 jeans when I need to buy Botox.... Momma is trying to slow down the aging process."   Okay, okay..the Botox is a dream and my spoiled daughter has multiple pairs of Miss Me (also her dad and her grandma buy these suckers for her)... and yes, I'm trying to catch a parasite so I can drop enough ass to fit in them.. Don't judge.


Hahha.. awesome.
 

Can't you see me and him on the cover of a book? FOR REALS.


Then to wrap our night up we had a party to hit for my good friend's daughter. I love this girl. Brandie just turned 21. She's beautiful, amazing, kind, and fun... she really is her momma's daughter. I just love her. It was so fun.

We had to cut it short tho... Wade is leaving for Montana and he had to get home to meet up with his hunting partner. They are busy getting ready to hit the road. He better be bringing home some ELK.

Welp.... I'm off to laze around in the recliner with a hot pad and my holey snuggie because I'm freaking a party animal..... Maybe I'll get allll kinds of crazy and top of the night with a cup of hot tea. I'm feeling pretty out of control.

Oh and just because I found this saved on my computer, complements of my teenage daughter... here's a little Jacob to the rescue. Too funny.



Nite Nite!

xoxoxoxo
M






No comments:

Post a Comment