Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kids Say The Darnest Things!

I'd like to start my post today with the one thing that CRACKED MY A$$ UP.....

For you viewing pleasure......Jennifer Aniston's stolen home videos

If you haven't seen that... it is funny as heck. I mean how can you NOT love her sense of humor. If you don't find it funny then you're not funny. Just sayin!

Now... TODAY.... I journaled. It was fabulous... Oh wait, no it wasn't. After braggin up my "AWESOME APP" on facebook and pimping myself out for friends... it acted like a turd ALL DAY LONG. UGH.... Sooo, I wasn't able to log in my lunch... or dinner. I still have to do it. Actually I think I need to "re-boot" my iPhone. If that's not the techno lingo... Oops.. Myfitnesspal was NOT my pal today. It was my nemesis. Damn.

Today was Hunter's OFFICIAL birthday. He's the big double digits... 10! I love that kid. He's such a funny guy. Him and Cooper have been pretty good buds tonight. That basically means they DID NOT FIGHT. THANK HEAVENS. :) Hunter wanted beef stroganoff for his birthday dinner. Funny choice for a 10 year old, but it's easy to make. I used lean elk meat for the burger, fat free sour cream and 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup... so I tried to make it as "low cal" as possible.  I surprised our birthday boy with an ice cream cake from Baskin & Robbins. I purposely bought the smallest one they had. I can't be trusted and NO ONE in this house needs to have extra cake. It's just not good for us. I'm learning....

 


I borrowed the Insanity DVD's from a good friend tonight. Tomorrow morning will be DAY 1. I normally wouldn't pick tomorrow since it supposed to be a boot camp day but with the air quality changed to "Hazardous", I am betting we don't have boot camp. The smoke from all our forest fires has been terrible and my eyes and sinuses are paying the price. Poor fire fighters.. God Bless them all...   I'm also missing Candice. She's been such a big supporter of mine and without her I feel kinda lost. She is amaz-balls.... and a rock star rolled into one person. :)



Anyhoo... INSANITY... sounds like it's going to kick my ass but I need it which seems fitting since I picked it up and immediately head to get ice cream cake!  Ha...  Jeez, the other night I was having a freaking nervous breakdown trying to being TECH SUPPORT for the Playstation 3 that I couldn't (still haven't) gotten hooked up for Hunter. It resulted in a bucket handful of red vines and hours reading the online User Guide. Oh and if you EVER give a child a gift without installation instructions, you should have the sh*t slapped out of you. FOR REALS... Not naming any names but damn it, I'm no IT person ... I need direction folks!
 



Soooo.. since I share all my ideas... and all my failures and successes.... I'm gonna share a funny thing my son Cooper said to me tonight...

"Mom? Do you HOPE and PRAY you'll do the whole Insanity DVD set?"  To which I reply     "Get the hell outta here, kid!".... Okay okay.. I didn't say that but you can bet I thought it. Instead I said "SON! I'm gonna rock those DVDs" and he said "Yep, because you want that tee-shirt they give ya!".... See?? My kid knows his momma... I don't do ANY exercise unless there is a free tee-shirt or a metal involved. :) LOVE IT.

OH...one quick success story for THE HUSBAND... he got a deer tonight. I freaking love him. Archery hunters are HOT HOT HOT. Congrats baby.

Nite Everyone
xoxoxox
M


No comments:

Post a Comment